Curly weave human hair usually needs special care. Because this type of hair is drier and more tangled than straight hair, you must be careful when washing, rinsing and styling your hair. In this article, Vietnamremyhair will show you how to care for the best curly human hair weave.
1. Shampooing for curly weave human hair.
1.1. Should choose shampoo and conditioner specifically for damaged hair?
Curly weave human hair is usually drier than normal hair and is therefore easily damaged. It is best to gently massage when washing your hair. You should buy the right shampoo specifically for damaged hair.
- You can buy shampoo in a cosmetic store or hair salon. Raw materials in products used in hair salons are not much different from conventional products.
- If you can’t find shampoo for dry or damaged hair, you can find a special shampoo for curly weave human hair. The ingredients in this shampoo are similar to shampoo for damaged hair.
1.2. Limit the number of times wash your hair.
If your hair is curly weave human hair, you should not wash your hair every day. Shampoos can dry hair and cause a lot of tangles.
- Do not wash your hair more than 2 times a week.
- Because hair is often tangled after shampooing, you need to gently brush your hair so doesn’t damage your hair.
1.3. Often, wash your hair with conditioner.
You only need to keep the conditioner on your hair when bathing but not using shampoo. This is useful for curly weave human hair because it needs more moisture than regular hair.
Read the ingredients carefully before choosing the conditioner. Do not use products that contain silicone ingredients because they are not good for hair.
After using the conditioner, try to feel it. If your hair is soft, you have used many conditioners so reduce the amount accordingly.
1.4. Intensive moisturizing when hair is dry or damaged.
Intensive moisturizing is very important in moisturizing the dry frizzy hair. If your hair starts to tangle and dry, perform intensive moisturizing and see how it works.
- Apply conditioner to your hair before taking a shower. Wear a bathing cap and use a towel to cover the outside. Then take a shower. The heat and steam in the bathroom will help keep moisture for hair.
- When finished, clean the conditioner and brush your hair as usual.
2. Styling for curly weave human hair.
2.1. First, employ a heat diffuser when drying.
Attach the heat diffuser head to the dryer when drying hair. It limits hair exposure to heat and makes it easy to style when drying your curly weave human hair.
- Remember to apply a heat protectant before drying your hair.
- Start drying from the hairline and stop at the middle of the head from the hairline. This will help your hair look thick throughout the day.
- Drying hair in low heat mode. Only drying your hair twice a week to avoid damaging the hair.
2.2. Also, can utilize your fingers and a wide-tooth comb to brush tangled hair.
Regular curly weave human hair brushing can cause split ends and tangles. If the hair is tangled, use a wide-tooth or finger to untangle.
- Do not brush from hair roots because it will break the hair. You should untangle the hairtail before comb it upwards above.
- The wide-toothed comb will help untangle the hair. You can use add fingers when combing to untangle more easily.
2.3. Leave low heat mode when drying.
Curly weave human hair is usually drier than normal hair so you don’t stretch your hair in high heat mode. Because Using a lot of heat will make your curly hair lose vitality.
- Do not adjust the machine’s temperature higher than 400 degrees.
- Don’t stretch your hair too often. If your hair becomes dry or tangled, you should reduce the use of heat.
2.4. Choose gel, cream to style as well as moisturize your hair.
This type of product helps to style curly hair and reduce dry hair condition. You can go to a hairdresser or cosmetics store and choose the product that suits needs.
- If you have thick hair, choose silicone serum. Apply serum to your hair before brushing or styling. If your hair is thin and light in color, use a silicone spray bottle.
- For hair to look natural, you can do many ways. If you don’t want your hair to look hard, choose a styling lotion and gel have the word “lightweight”.If your hair is hard to control, you should use types of hard gel or strong cream that will more effective
2.5. Finally, use a small amount of anti-fiber serum.
The anti-fiber and anti- tangled serum will help the hair to become smooth and free from tangles after washing or drying hair. However, you only need a small amount is enough.
You only need to take the amount of serum equal to a small coin is enough to see the effect. Remember to apply the serum evenly over the entire hair.
3. Note when going to the hair salon.
Curly weave human hair is not the same as normal hair so you should pay attention to some things after going to the barbershop.
- The request is not to wet the hair when cutting if you want to know your hairstyle exactly after cutting. Curly hair when wet will be different when dry so you need to ask the worker not to spray water on the hair when cutting. Thus, you will know the hairstyle you just cut before you leave the salon.
- When dyeing your curly weave human hair, you should not ask the hairdresser bleach up too bright colors like curly blonde hair weave because it will cause your hair to fiber.
Please try to follow the instructions above sure you will get the best curly human hair weave. Also, you can see more articles about curly hair care equal to natural products.
Above, are some of Vietnamremyhair’s instructions to help you care for curly weave human hair properly and effectively. In addition, you can find out more information about hair on blog hair 68. Thank you for reading my article, please continue to follow my next articles for more useful information about care of hair.