Maintaining natural hair is not easy and to find solutions to improve wavy weave hair loss, we need to understand the root of the problem or find out the cause of hair loss. We will then ask what to do to prevent hair loss. The following article Vietnamremyhair will help you figure out the cause of hair loss and some suitable hair treatments to improve this condition.
1. The first important thing is that you need to determine the degree of wavy weave hair loss.
Each of us has about 10,000 hairs and depending on age, there are 30 to 100 hairs falling every day. No matter how strong your hair is, this situation still happens every day. Old hair will fall and new hair will grow back, creating the normal circulation of your body.
However, the cycle is sometimes confused and irregular. If you are facing the following signs, you may be in a state of wavy weave hair is lost :
- On average, your hair loses more than 100 strands a day.
- Hair loss for a long time.
- Hair falls a lot when you brush after waking up.
- The hair loss, mild baldness.
2. Causes of hair loss.
The main cause of hair loss is largely due to the migration and hormonal changes in each body. Testosterone hormone, also known as the male hormone, causes hair loss regardless of gender. The results lead to hair loss in men. For women, estrogen decreases and increases testosterone will also make wavy weave hair thin and lead to complete loss.
Besides, there are many other causes, especially health-related causes. Such as thyroid problems, typical treatments for chemotherapy, drug side effects, systemic disorders. Immune, polycystic ovary syndrome, pregnant or stressed women.
In addition, improper styling or the use of regular bleaching agents on wavy weave hair will affect the hairline after a while resulting in prolonged hair loss.
3. Based on the cause of hair loss Vietnamremyhair has come up with a number of solutions to improve hair loss status.
3.1. Improve diet.
Our body parts need a proper diet to help your hair, nails, and skin look better. Maintaining a proper diet will provide hair nutrition to prevent long-term hair loss. Remember that a balanced diet is a foundation for healthy wavy weave hair. Here are some essential nutrients for your hair:
3.1.1. Fatty acids.
Fatty acids like Omega-3, Omega-6 are always needed in your regular diet to get healthy wavy weave hair. You can add menus of nuts (flax seeds, almonds), fish. and butter, are the most common sources of natural fatty acids.
Biotin is a very important ingredient for hair health. A deficiency of biotin can weaken blonde wavy hair weave and lead to broken hair.
Let’s sure add biotin-rich foods in your daily diets like meat, seafood, soy, eggs, dairy products, nuts, green vegetables and fruits like butter.
MSM is a substance needed to produce keratin – a protein for short wavy hair weave. Many studies have shown that people with high levels of MSM in the body are less likely to suffer from hair loss.
Milk, tomatoes, and corn are MSM-rich foods that you should regularly supplement your body to promote hair growth.
Collagen is an ingredient in the structure of hair, but as we get older, the body’s ability to produce collagen begins to decline, thereby weakening hair.
You can increase the amount of vitamin C in your daily diet to promote collagen production in your body. Some natural foods rich in vitamin C include citrus fruits, strawberries, and red peppers.
3.2. Improve way hair care.
If the cause of frequent hair loss is due to improper hair care, you must change it right away to improve this condition. For example, you should limit the use of styling methods to avoid adding pressure to your hair.
Also during the hair care process, you should note:
- Keeping your head and hair clean is an important factor to control hair loss and promote hair growth. The dirty scalp can cause dandruff and other problems will definitely aggravate your wavy weave hair loss. In addition, periodically wash towels, pillows, and combs so that the hair has no dirt and contamination.
- The hair loss usually occurs in the summer and may be caused by sweat glands at this time. In that case, you should absorb your scalp sweat several times with a highly absorbent towel to limit stickiness and reduce hair loss.
- Hair loss can also be caused by exposure to sunlight, which can make hair fibers dry and brittle. The best way is to shield and protect your hair every time you go out with hats, towels, umbrellas to avoid direct sunlight.
- The chemicals used in shampoo and conditioner for a long time may also be an unexpected cause of hair loss. Many people who use improper conditioner shampoo may also develop allergies that cause the itchy scalp to lead to hair loss. So if your hair shows signs of hair loss, you should switch to natural and suitable hair care products for you.
The key to improving hair loss is your patience in the process. Because to limit the condition of hair loss you need a long time, it can not be done in a moment. Thank you for reading and following Vietnamremyhair’s article. Let’s stay tuned to our other posts to make sure it won’t disappoint you.