Smoky grey, moss-green Ombre dying hair have become trends in 2016 with the advantages, which bring about personality, unique for dyer, easy to mix with clothing, shoes, accessories in many different styles.
The stars in the world are leading the new trend – Ombre from lavender (light green with a reddish tinge), blue to pink or purple. Rita Ora, Nicole Richie, Katy Perry, Lily Allen and Sienna Miller will look outstanding, attractive and stylish with this new hair colors.
Unique and stylish Ombre dying hair in the shape of rainbow
Ombre dying style will create personality, unique and keep natural hair color for you. Besides, you do not need to worry when hair grows at the hair ends. You can also cut, trim hair ends to change new and trendy colors.
One of the interesting things with Ombre hair trend that you can easily mix accessories, shoes, bags … with fashionable costumes of various styles but still personality, rocking, vintage,…
For some girls, Ombre dying hair is probably a big decision, as you dare to mix dyed colors like changing style with total purple hair or some girls dye some pink stripes on 2 edging sides or only dye hair ends with moss-green color or edging pink dyed hair or just the tail with moss green or light turquoise blue.
However, with any colors, when changing style according to this style, you will be very prominent. One of the popular mixing colors are gold or baby doll pink colors. Meanwhile, girls with black hair are very attractive with celadon color or emerald color. And if you are bravery, you can coordinate colors with rainbow effect.
Distinguish types of dying hair Ombre, Sombre, Highlight, Lowlight, Balayage…
In general, these are styles to dye one part of hair or hair ends with diverse colors. But they have basic different characteristics as follows:
– Ombre dying hair: dying two or many colors with clearly colored curls, mainly dye and mix colors at the hair ends.
– Sombre dying hair: dying color tones together inside hair layers and use neutral colors, mainly dye hair ends.
– Balayage dying hair: This is Ombre dying type according to French style, dyed by directly mixing colors on the hair without dividing hair into each part. Directly mixing colors will bring about natural hair colors. This method needs the professional and skills, or your hair will change color smudgy and it cannot be corrected!
– Highlight dying hair: Color is usually died with bands and extend from hair roots to hair ends with only one color, not changing color into lighter or darker or mix colors secretively under hair layers like ombre, sombre.
– Lowlight dying hair: It is similar to highlight dying hair, but using the opposite color tone. The purpose of the highlight is dying brighter colors to make your hair and skin more radiant, such as light brown, gold, metallic, … For lowlight dying hair, dark color tones are used or dying alternately light and dark colors to create natural depth for hair.
If you want to change your hairstyle you can use our hair extensions, the hair was made from one hundred percent Vietnamese virgin hair, high quality and cheap price! When you come to Vietnam Remy Hair Company, we will guide you how to buy the true Vietnam Hair products and more.
Visit Vietnam Remy Hair Blog daily to get the latest information about hair fashion 2016!!!