In Africa, Europe or American, virgin weave hair extensions are ain’t a strange item with every girl. You can meet it everywhere. In each country, the weather will be different, this is one of the cause makes the different texture of hair. Some girl owns awesome hair but the other girl owns a coarse hair. This is the reason, which increases the demand for hair extensions especially a virgin weave hair.
1. Virgin weave hair market.
African and American are big markets, which many suppliers of hair extensions want to sell the hair. The woman here is known to invest a lot when it comes to hair fashion, they always request top weave hair quality. Even the wigs hair extensions made from virgin weave hair is very expensive.
Most of the raw hair is supplied by Asian suppliers such as Vietnam, China, India, Malaysia. There are many kinds of hair as Straight, wavy and curly hair. Chinese and Indian supplier is well known is the cheap long weave hair. But Vietnam and Malaysia supplier is evaluated well by customer. If you work with Vietnamese hair vendor, the natural texture that is provided by them will be in straight and natural wavy, with the color black, brown or light brown weave hairstyles
2. Some notice you should note when taking care virgin weave hair extensions
So the first thing you should do before you buy virgin weave hair extensions that know your hair and what is the type of hair suit with you. Let check some tips to take care of virgin hair extensions, which we mention below:
- Firstly, you can comb your hair carefully to remove tangles but don’t do it per hour. When you see it tangle, use your finger or a wide-tooth comb to remove tangle gentle. Don’t try stretching or combing it strongly, It can make the hair shedding so much.
- Washing your virgin weave hair extensions every is not a necessary thing, but when you see the hair is dryer or dirty, you should wash it. Or you can schedule for this at least once a week. Shampoo and conditioner is a good idea for you. Dry the hair extension by just patting it and let it dry itself in the air. Rub a virgin coconut oil regularly.
- Avoid using tough bristle brushes as it can harm the hair cuticle. If not in use or during the night, tie or braid the virgin weave hair extensions for tangling prevention. However, make sure not to use elastic bands as it can also damage your hair.
- Make sure not to sleep in hair extensions while it’s wet. Upon waking up, check if there have been any tangles and comb if there’s any.
Whether you are planning to buy hair extensions or already purchased one, make sure to remember some tips given on how to care for virgin weave hair.