How to braid hair with layers? To have a dynamic and trendy hairstyle according to blockbuster films, Vietnam Remy Hair Blog will introduce you a simple but elegant and feminine hairstyle.
• Step 1:After drying and combing your hair smoothly, use a little moisturizer to protect and deflate short hair, which is growing.
• Step 2:Make the parting middle and then divide into four parts.
• Step 3: Braid hair from forehead towards back. Use hand to tightly hold so that braiding part is firm and neat.
• Step 4:Continue to braid towards back until hair ends are 10-15 cm long, fix by pins.
• Step 5:Continue with the remaining part. Then tie both into a pony tail, creating a round on the head.
• Step 6:Comb the pony tail to be smooth, straight and then take a small strand to roll tieing part.
• Step 7:Use pins to fix inner rolling part or you can spray gel and then use hair curling machine with high temperature to place at rolling part to keep hair.
• Step 8:Get the hair on the top of the ear, continue to braid hair tail backwards. Implement some steps like the above braiding part.
• Step 9:After braiding two below parts, remember to leave 10-15cm to create pony tail.
• Step 10: Collect upper and below pony tails and then fix them. Remember that the distance between two tieing parts is about 5cm.
Thanks for reading Our Blog, if you interested in hair extensions, you can purchase Vietnamese Hair Extensions products at Vietnam Remy Hair Company. We are professional Vietnamese hair suppliers in Vietnam, have straight hair, wave hair, curly hair for you choose. All product made from Vietnam human hair: the best hair on the market!