Recently, I receive many questions from the customer when they find about Vietnamese virgin hair company with one question of how should they take care of their Vietnamese virgin hair. so this article is the answer. Hope with 12 tips that I give you below, you can apply and have a good result
1. Massage your virgin hair with warm oil at least 2 times a week. You can choose coconut oil, or any herbal oil or olive oil to nourish your hair.
In the Vietnam market, Coconut oil is a popular choice that applies by many young girls due to cheap price but you will surprise after you use, the hair can be restored best. We get a lot of good feedback from customers after they use coconut oil. You should try one time.
2. Always use a suitable shampoo for your hair. Because in the market, there are so many kinds of shampoos for different types of hair so you need to pay attention to it. I already mentioned how can you choose the right shampoo last time, so I hope you can understand the importance of shampoo with your virgin hair.
3. Protect your hair from direct sunlight. Ideally, whenever you go out, you can wrap your hair with a towel or cover it with a wide-brimmed hat. When you keep your hair under sunlight so long, your hair can be dry easily.
4. Eat more healthy foods to keep your hair healthy and sleek from the inside. For example, supplements rich in calcium, minerals, vitamins, and iron will be good for the hair.
5. Use a wide tooth brush to comb your hair and choose soft combs that will not damage your scalp or hair.
6. Never tie your hair when your hair is wet.
7. Let your hair dry naturally. Absolutely do not abuse your hair dryer often because, with the heat of the dryer, your hair will quickly damage the texture and color it.
8. If you like the black color, do not hesitate to ask for advice from some hair experts because black hair is thick and easy to be dull color. So you should seek the help of professional professionals who will tell you the brand of the shampoo for black hair and bring you beautiful shiny hair.
9. To style your hair black, you can also use the gel as usual. You know, thick black hair can be styled very easily and very well with gel!
10. Take care of your hair at least once a month by warming up with leaves, herbs or eggs. This gives the hair more shine, smoothness and softness, which in turn protects the natural black of the hair.
11. Cut your hair often so you do not have to split your hair. This will make your hair smoother.
12. Apply dandruff shampoo if you have a hair with too much dandruff.
Thank you for joining the Hair68 blog today, I hope you enjoy our post. Contact us if you are looking for the best Vietnamese virgin hair company in Ha Noi, your visit is our pleasure.